Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Spin-a-Thon

I love working with local businesses and organizations for fundraisers and awards. Recently the local fitness center had a Relay for Life Spin-a-Thon event. If you're not familiar with a spin-a-thon, you can read about it HERE.

Generally they just sell t-shirts as a fundraiser, but wanted something a little different this year and asked if I could make some necklaces and ornaments for them to sell as well. A local designer created the logo for this year and I was able to engrave it for the wooden pieces.

On the back we added something a little special so the necklaces could be worn double-sided.

I was so happy to be a part of this wonderful event and love helping local organizations like this :)

12 comments:

  1. What a fantastic collaboration! The pendant designs looks great and I love that it can be worn with either side showing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and beautifully crafted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great design and I love that it is double sided!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great cause! I love how you've been able to work with so many organizations now that you have the laser. Awesome design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cool Edi! What an awesome partnership!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful rewarding work! I have not heard of a spin-a-thon before. How fun compared to the usual walk or run!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool pendant and a worthy cause!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cool is that! It is always fulfilling to something like this, brings so much happiness! Your pendant is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great collab and fantastic cause!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...