Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Features - Craft Show Displays

Tomorrow is my first fall show of 2014. There has been a lot of prep to get ready! I've made a couple new displays for my booth and I'm lucky my mom and dad have been here to help me get everything ready! But I think all of the work will make for an easier show and setup/tear down will be much quicker with these new displays.

If you will be in the Clarinda, Iowa area on Saturday, the 18th, stop by the Cow Palace at the fairgrounds and check out my booth.
Also, stop by Wibholm Hall and see Judy of JN Originals.

Okay, so onto today's features. Since I've spent a lot of time this week working on the perfect displays, I went searching on Etsy for some cute, clever and creative displays as well. Enjoy :)

Clockwise from top left:

Do you have any shows coming up? Working on any new displays?
I'll be sure to take photos of my new displays!

11 comments:

  1. I need a jewelry organizer like the one on the top left!
    The very best of luck and many sales at the craft show (clever alliteration) and have fun meeting Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a display! both for multiple items as well as ones for photography ... these are awesome - going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been working on my displays, too! I'm using some baskets we already had, I picked up a couple of wooden crates that will be painted white and turquoise, and I need to make all new signs since I can't really call myself Little White Chapel at shows anymore, hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see photos of your booth! Wishing you many sales Edi! Have fun meeting Judy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great display ideas! Good luck at your show - I'm sure you'll do amazingly well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the necklace display, beautiful and unique. Good luck at the shows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to shows coming up and now you've inspired me to see what displays might inspire me! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the upcoming show! I can't wait to see your displays! These Etsy finds are great. They would really display goods perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great display options! Love that corner shelving unit and the jewelry display case. Hope the Clarinda show went well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even though I don't do shows, I really love to see everyone's displays. I love to got to the shows and even more, I love to buy from the shows! I always prefer to support the home business before shopping at the big box stores.

    I will say that I'm more drawn to beautiful displays and will tend to shop at those. I don't like unorganized chaos!

    I'm so glad that craft show season is here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shelves look great! The necklace rack on the bottom right is what inspired the necklace holders I made for myself this past spring. I hope you're doing well at your show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...