Thursday, November 7, 2013

Wedding Party Cuff Links

I am still always surprised at how many cuff links I sell online. In person, I never see people wearing them. But then again, I live in a rural area and I think this might be a city trend? Either way, I love that they do well because I love coming up with new designs!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/168162361/best-man-wooden-cuff-links-wedding
One event I often sell cuff links for is weddings. So I decided to create a special set of cuff links for all the men in the wedding party. There are sets for the groom, his best man, the groomsmen, and the fathers of the bride and groom. And I can always create other sets for anyone else in the wedding like ushers and the ring bearer.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/168152754/father-of-the-bride-father-of-the-groom
These cuff links make a great gift because they guys can wear them the day of the wedding and remember the special day any time they wear them down the road.

15 comments:

  1. Yep, it's a city thing. :-) I see my husband's co-workers wearing them all the time.

    This set was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great addition, I always love to see what you come up with to add to your shop. I never see them in real life, those cuff links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another brilliant idea! So special for the wedding day! I think cuff links are more of a city thing, or for dress-up.... around here, they would just look silly with cowboy boots and hats :) Unless they had longhorn steers or horses on them, that is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful, Edi!
    Brilliant idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is definitely a city thing, when I worked in London it was very common for guys to wear them. I love the wedding ones, I got married 4 months ago and searched high and low for a nice par for my husband, i wish i had know about these then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wedding party cuff links! Of course - these are going to do so well!!! Great idea, and they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love them! my boss has a huge collection of cuff links, perhaps it is a city/office thing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't see people wearing them either, but then I imagine they are for special occasions. My husband wears a suit for business meetings, but no cufflinks.
    These are very cool! Maybe you can start a trend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't see people wearing them either but yet I don't get out much! Those are a clever idea but would they really wear them again?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I personally don't see men around wearing them either. Your pieces are fantastic! I love that you make them custom for each of the men in a wedding party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm surprised that so many people commented that they see people wearing cuff links on a regular basis. I do live in a city, but I must not run in those circles. I'm glad that they continue to do well for you, though. The wedding cuff links are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are VERY good at coming up with new angles that people are going to love! A marketing wizard! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are on a creative roll! I never see cuff links here, either. Perfect wedding links.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...