Thursday, February 14, 2013

Reader Inspiration

I have to give a shout out to one of my readers and fellow BBA team members...Ayla!

I recently showed off my cute "diamond" earrings and got a reply from Ayla that she thought a larger diamond would make a cute design for a ring! Brilliant...I loved the idea!

I had bought some ring blanks a while back and quite honestly forgotten about them. I tried out a few, but never got back into using them. The new "diamond" ring in my shop is all thanks to Ayla :)

Of course, now my brain is working overtime thinking about all the other cool designs I could turn into rings! I have a feeling my little owl is next on the list!

20 comments:

  1. Love it!! What a great idea Ayla had and you brought it to life perfectly!! Can't wait to see more of your awesome designs as rings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fabulous!
    Great collaboration of BBA members :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! Really cute. I also thought the owl on ring would look cute too. I'm glad the idea worked out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Love this!! and I thought that shape looked just a little bit like the Superman logo - hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Yay for teamwork. You could do a chevron one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always get the best ideas from your customers, and now from teamies too!! Cute ring idea -- an affordable diamond for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An owl ring would be really sweet! I love reader suggestions. The rings are a great addition to your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a brilliant diamond ring! I love it when someone gives me new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely a great idea. I love it!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect for Valentine's! It's a really cute piece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's awesome! I love the faux diamond!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't interesting what or who brings inspiration to our craft!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great idea!!! I bet this will be a new line for you! The ring looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rings are great ideas, and your diamond ring is very cool.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...