Sunday, January 6, 2013

Treasury Thanks

Each week I like to thank my curators for featuring my work. I'm a little behind since taking my break, so today I'll just be featuring an item from each curator's shop to say Thank You! To see their treasury, just click the link in the text below their item.

Sarah of MagnoliaSurprise featured my Woodland Ornaments in her Cardinals and Hearts, Snowmen and Owls Treasury! Aren't Sarah's Sea Creatures just adorable!

LindaB of lindab142 featured my Superman Cuff Links in her Superhero Artisans Treasury! These Beautiful Earrings from Linda's shop always catch my eye!

Nancy of NFallonDesignStudio featured my Baby's First Christmas Ornament in her Celebrating the Season Treasury! I love this Rainbow Zipper Pouch from Nancy's shop...and it's 60% off!

Becky of bybmg featured my Wooden Wine Bottle Stopper in her Made in heaven...no, just Iowa Treasury! Becky has an adorable shop and I love these Felt Envelopes!

LeAnn of pasqueflower featured my Wine Charms in her New Year's Bling Treasury! LeAnn is gearing up for Valentine's Day with this adorable Baby Bib!

Jamie of PoppyHillCreations featured my Woodland Magnets in her Nature's Inspiration Treasury! Jamie is also gearing up for Valentine's Day and added these great Digital Papers to her shop recently! Perfect for making your own Valentines :)

Sabine of ASeasonInIndia featured my Woodland Hair Pins in her One for You, One for Me, One for Us Treasury! Sabine's shop is so colorful! I love this Beautiful Scarf!

Sharla of BeadedTail featured my Woodland Photo Album in her Cats, Hearts, Friends - What Could Be Better Treasury! These Flower Earrings have long been a favorite of mine from Sharla's shop!

Mary Woodward featured my Wooden Wedding Invitation in her Once Upon a Time... Treasury! Mary is a buyer only, so I've featured her treasury above.

Margaret of SplendidLittleStars featured my Bridal Party Wine Glasses in her Frosty World Treasury! Margaret's Hand Dyed Scarf above has me dreaming of Spring!

Duni of PeriDotbyDuni featured my Engraved Leather Album in her Handmade goodness 100% BBA Treasury! Duni's shop is filled with beautiful, feminine products and I love the fabrics in this Laundry Bag!

Malgorzata of MGiart featured my Wood Wine Bottle Stopper in her Are you boring? Make fun with wood Treasury! I was immediately drawn to this Beautiful Black Bracelet when I entered Malgorzata's shop!

Sharla of BeadedTail also featured my Wooden Heart Earrings in her Love, Hearts, Cats - the Purrfect Combination Treasury! Here is another pair of Stunning Earrings from Sharla's shop!

 Thank you again to all my recent curators!!!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks, Edi for featuring my earrings. Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection, Edi! Found some new favorites :)
    Thanks for featuring my laundry bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features! Thank you for including my Valentine baby bib.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - so many pretty things! Love that scarf and the crocheted sea creatures. Fun to have some time to shop without the pressure and elbows. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely features Edi! I love Duni's bags! Thank you for featuring my earrings too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh!! What lovely features! I especially like Nancy's zippered bag and that blue floral scarf - simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful featured items Edi! Love those purple flower earrings and Duni's laundry bag is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all the great features Edi! Those under the sea creature are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the feature, Edi! And how great to be in a treasury made by a buyer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so many treasuries! Congratulations! Thank you for featuring my silk scarf! (and yes, I, too, am ready for Spring! a couple weeks of Winter and I'm good!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at all these great items!!! This is a really great way to thank the curators. =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...