Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sports Team Coasters

I had one of those "Why didn't I think of this sooner" moments this past week! I've been making sports team coasters for my local shows and they've sold rather well every time I've taken them. And I've gotten a few custom orders at shows for different teams I don't have on hand. Why haven't I thought to add these to my Etsy Shop?!?

So yesterday afternoon, I did just that. My sports team beer mugs have done well on Etsy and I'm hoping these coasters will do well too :) They'd make great guy gifts!

One of my recent custom requests included two different teams with "Divided We Stand" on the coaster holder. I thought this was a fun option to add, so I put a note in my listing that I can customize the coasters even further with a special request like this.

 
Have you made/listed something before and wondered why you hadn't done it sooner! I hope I'm getting these listed at the perfect time with football in full swing :)

16 comments:

  1. The coaster sets look fantastic! They make great gifts :)
    I'm feel like I need to come up with something new...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, although you might have to consider the CandyTree's advice. I got a kick out of the Divided we Stand set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These really will be a great guy gift! I see these becoming a great seller for your Edi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great- I hope they do well in your shop!

    I think I recently wondered why I didn't introduce lip scrubs into my shop at the very beginning, since they get so much attention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! What about keychains? I've had some of those forehead-smacking moments, too. Like when I started selling little clutches and they were one of my most popular items of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Almost everyone uses coasters, so I think they'll sell well. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure these will do well!! I like the "divided we stand" idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll bet you'll sell a ton in Nebraska. Those Huskers coasters are great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The coasters look great! No, but I keep hoping I will have a brilliant idea some day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea! I'm glad that these coasters have done well at shows and hope that they will on Etsy, too. Divided we stand is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are a great idea since they're great gifts for a Mancave! :) Do you have to get permission to use the logos? I got lectured by a lady last year at a craft show because I made things with the Beavers logo on them and I didn't have OSU's permission to use their logo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great idea Edi! I would imagine they will do quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sports teams items sound great! I know people are fanatical about their favorites, so this sounds like it would be a great item.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a smart idea! this is really nice looking. Great for the guys for christmas for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...