Sunday, September 23, 2012

Treasury Thanks

Welcome to another edition of my Treasury Thanks! Each week I like to thank my treasury curators from the past week by featuring their treasuries as well as an item from their shop. Please help me in thanking them by clicking on their treasuries and checking out their shops :)

 SaffyreCreations from NerdCred featured my Carved Tree Guest Book in her Words on a page Treasury! I'm not much of a gamer, but this Pink Sparkle D20 Necklace in this shop sure caught my eye!

Eugenie from MulberryWhisper featured my Destination Wedding Invitation in her The Last Butterflies Treasury! This treasury looks just like fall...and so does Eugenie's Autumn Harvest Pillow Cover.

Kris of KRSBNTN featured my Travel Notebook in her Hot Cocoa Treasury!

   Thanks again to each of my curators! You've made my week :)

8 comments:

  1. Edi, thank you very much for thanking me so beautifully! Featuring your items in Treasuries is a sheer pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great treasury themes! I like the fall inspired ones lately and am now craving hot cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words on a page...love it! And hot cocoa is perfect for fall. Jake is a gamer so those dice always put a smile on my face. Congrats on the great features.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute treasuries. I really like the butterfly one, with the butterflies here and there. Very attractive! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful treasuries! Love Eugenie's pillow covers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, now I'm craving hot chocolate! It's actually chilly enough outside to justify drinking it.

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Treasury: Arrr Mateys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 very interesting treasuries with fun titles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...