Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Features - Happy Birthday Mom!

My mom's birthday was on Tuesday! I have been told numerous times not to get my parents anything for their birthday, so I always try to do something special instead :) Nothing over the top, just a sweet gesture or two. I found the perfect ecard and email it to my mom at work so she would receive it first thing in the morning :) And today's features are all things my mom likes :)

One of my mom's favorite flowers is the clematis. She has them by her front door!

Another of my mom's favorites is hummingbirds. She always has feeders out to draw them in!

One of my mom's favorite hobby's is reading. I thought this bookmark could add some fun to her next book :)

 And my mom has a thing for flip flops :) I thought this necklace with the added sea glass would be great for her!

I hope you had a great birthday Mom!
 Love you!

19 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! I love all your choices!
    Happy belated Birthday to your Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share in some of your Mom's favorites (like the clematis and hummingbird).

    Happy Birthday Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post Edi! Happy Birthday to your Mom! Some of your mom's favorites are my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the finds. Happy Birthday to your great mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your mom! So many sweet items you have chosen based on the things she loves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice post! Love that sea glass necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet post today- and I love those finds! The sea glass stuff & the flower card are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute finds for your mom! Happy belated Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, happy birthday to your mom! These are some cute picks. My mom is a big reader, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your Mom! Love this post and know she'll be smiling with the thought that went into it. I love all those picks, too! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to mom!!
    Great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet!! I hope your mom had a lovely birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic collection of gift ideas! I love the seaglass necklace & flip flop charm especially.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea for your mom's birthday! I love the sea glass necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great way to honor your mom for her birthday! I really love the hummingbird card. So colorful and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you all for the Birthday Wishes. The greatest gift I have is my beautiful, talented daughter. And your card was beautiful -- I had tears in my eyes. One Year Closer To Retirement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great features! An email is a great idea. And the flip-flop is so cute! Happy B-Day to your mom! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a delightful way to honor your mother! Beautiful finds!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun finds for your mom! I hope she had a happy birthday. :D

    ♥ aquariann
    Finds: Red Dance Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...