Sunday, June 3, 2012

Treasury Thanks

First off...Thanks to everyone who sent positive thoughts my way and congrats on quitting my job! Each one of your comments made me smile :)

I also need to thank several curators today! I was featured in 6 awesome treasuries this week. Please help me thank my curators by clicking on their treasuries and checking out their shops :)


Sharla of BeadedTail featured my Personalized Dog Bone Name Sign in her Something For You and Your Dog Too Treasury! Sharla's shop is full of items for the pet lover, like these Pretty Pink Kitty Earrings!


Margaret of SplendidLittleStars featured my Friends Word Album in her color, glorious color Treasury! And speaking of glorious color...check out these fun Rainbow Washcloths!


Jenny of ABirdInTheHandArt featured my Peacock Wedding Invitations in her Dreaming In Pastels Treasury! Jenny is so creative and comes up with fun new ideas ALL the time! I'm in love with these Pink Glitter Earrings right now!


ByTheBy featured my Friends Word Album in their Friends for Life Treasury! I know a few of my friends who would love to have this Raspberry Wine Ruffle Scarf from their shop!


Sarah Beth of MagnoliaSurprise featured my Friends Word Album in her Black and White and Pink All Over Treasury! Sarah's Black and White Coasters would fit in this treasury nicely...with a cute pink drink on them :)



Amy of fortheloveofcilantro featured my Peacock Wedding Invitations in her All things WOOD Treasury! Amy's Tree of Life Purse fits in well with this wood theme!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks,Edi, for featuring my coasters! Maybe a pink strawberry parfait would look good on them!!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edi,
    Thank you so much for the return feature! I loved using your piece, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely variety of treasuries and I like your features too! Thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ruffle scarf! Awesome variety of treasuries as always. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great treasuries, Edi! The ruffle scarf is very pretty!
    Thanks for featuring my colorful washcloths!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many congratulations to you on being self employed. You must feel liberated and so happy. Congrats.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for showcasing my 'tree of life' wool felted gray bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for including my earrings. you're nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome treasuries Edi, congrats on being featured.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter spied the crocheted strawberries in the treasury and asked if I could make her some. They start young!

    Erika
    It’s a Wrap Link Party at Artful Rising

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...