Monday, March 12, 2012

GO BIG!

I'm so exited to now offer a BIG Carved Tree Guest Book in my Etsy Shop!
And even better...I've already sold two of these larger style albums!
I got this idea from my Custom Name Albums. I used to only offer these in a 4"x12" size. I then got a request to make a custom album to fit 4x6 photos. Along came my 6.5"x12" albums. And later my 11.5"x12" albums as well. Offering a variety of sizes gives your customers options to fit their needs.
This also reminds us that we don't have to reinvent the wheel. If you're wanting to add new items to your shop and you're stuck on what to add next, look to your current products for inspiration. Do you have an item that sells well...expand on that idea by offering different sizes, colors or other options.
I'll be adding larger style guest books of my other designs down the road as well!

13 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fabulous guest book-I love the old school initial heart on the tree :)

    I can see why they're going so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the throwback interior on those new albums. Sometimes all I want to do is stick the picture in there and write a description! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Edi,

    I love your tree albums, they are wonderful. Such beautiful, organic creations. Great work.

    ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute. I love the initial tree design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that these new larger guest books are doing so well. You're definitely right that one of the best places to go for inspiration is your own shop. I never would have expanded some of my lines as much as I have if they didn't do well. Now I frequently think about new color combinations and other variations for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the carved initials in the tree! That's so cute. Will fit the more "rustic" side of the couple... the guys! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the wooden design of that cover, fantastic! Those carved initials really make it. :) I'm so glad that they're selling well ~ I wish you many happy sales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the carved initial in the tree too! I used to do that back in Kansas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea to expand your wedding line! I love how this one can have photos on the same page as guest signatures. Very true- inspiration for your own new products can come from within!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your larger albums, look great and what a good idea offering them in a variety of sizes. You make a good point, offering an item you already have in different sized is a great way to add more items and get more sales.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great keepsake album! It is so true about building on your already hot items. The same concept has worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your larger album is a great idea, and looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...