Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bottle Stoppers are IN

Listed HERE
I'm so excited to get my new Wine Bottle Stoppers listed in my Etsy Shop! My Optic Crystal Bottle Stoppers have done very well and I think these wood stoppers will make a nice addition to the shop.
Listed HERE
The best part...the price! These are a nice alternative to the optic crystal stoppers since they are about 1/2 the price! They're fun to have around and make the perfect gift...or a whole gift set!
And what I really like...they would make aweso me Wedding Favors! As most of you know, I've been adding more and more items to my shop for weddings. I think these would make the perfect personalized favors :)
I've added a couple already and look for the others to be listed in the next couple of days. If you see one that you'd like that's not listed, just let me know :)

19 comments:

  1. Great idea! Love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that as wedding favors, these are tops. (sorry for the pun)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice for people to have an option with prices. These are really cute! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These will be a hit. I especially like the first one -- and Drink Me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say that if I was a drinking person I would order one. These are nice and would make for a great gift.

    Erika
    Artful Rising

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Edi, you are on a roll with new listings lately! These are so beautiful, and I love that you can engrave photos on anything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edi - I'm just loving all these great new products. They're so useful and are looking like such great quality. Great idea for wedding favors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw some of these in an earlier post and thought they were great. I like the selection you have going! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are a great addition to your shop! You're right that they would make perfect wedding favors. I hope that they do as well as the crystal ones have.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Makes me wish I drank something that needed to be stopped up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are so perfect! I love the drink me one!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these! What a great idea for wedding favors. My personal favorite is "Drink Me." I would have to say, "OK."

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous, going to check out your store now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So great! Liquid Happiness would be my favorite. :) That sums up wine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea for a wedding favor, especially the one with the photo engraved on it. I hope you sell tons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - you are a fountain of creative ideas! Way to go =) These are fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...