Sunday, February 26, 2012

Treasury Thanks

This week was a much busier week in the treasury world than last week! I was featured in 6 great treasuries this past week! Help me thank my curators by checking out their treasuries and shops!
~~~~~~
Deb of StoryBeader featured my Disney Autograph Photo Album in her What's black and white and red all over? Treasury! Deb makes fun Art Journals like this Pink One that are just dying to be filled!
Kym of FabricFascination featured my Custom Baby Name Album in her A Little Something for Everybody Treasury! I love these Awesome Fabrics from Kym's shop!
Duni of PeriDotbyDuni featured my Engraved Baby Album in her Sweet Pastels Treasury! These Beautiful Pajamas from Duni's shop look so pretty and comfy!
Erika of ArtfulRising featured my Custom Baby Name Album in her Sunshine on my Shoulder Treasury! Of course my favorite from Erika's shop is this awesome Art Journal!
Linda of lindab142 featured my Personalized Wine Glasses in her A Few Favorites for Oscar Weekend Treasury! These Beautiful Earrings from Linda's shop would also be great for Oscar weekend!
Spring whispers through the snow Treasury! This Purple Headwarmer from her shop is so striking!
Thanks again to each curator for featuring my work! You put a smile on my face this week :)

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, Edi!! And thanks so much for the linky love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun treasury list! Thanks for showing off my art journal! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the treasury features! Beautiful item picks as always. Isn't that funny how some weeks are so much busier in treasury land than others? It was the same way for me for last week vs. this week.

    Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats on the features Edi, so well-deserved. I had fun checking them out:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Edi! I love Judy's headwarmer! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the treasuries! The features are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on all of these lovely treasury features. Nice round up too.

    Best wishes,
    Tina/parltradet (a.k.a. Anna of Anna's Adornments)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, sounds like a wonderful week. I'm not surprised that people are drawn to your treasures... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...