Sunday, February 12, 2012

Treasury Thanks

tThanks for stopping by and helping me thank my lovely curators of this week's treasuries :) Click on the treasuries and their shops to show them some love!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Margaret of SplendidLittleStars featured my LOVE Scrapbook Photo Album in her Sweet Hearts Treasury! Speaking of sweet hearts...check out this sweet Heart Tshirt from Margaret's shop!
Janet of HoneyFromTheBee featured my Pink Flower Earring Cards in her Valentine's Gifts for Me Treasury! I'd love to get these Beautiful Earrings as a gift from Janet's shop!
Renkli of renklitasarimlar featured my Family Word Album in her Raspberry&Chocolate Treasury! I just adore this Owl Messenger Bag from her shop!

Stella of theYarnKitchen also featured my Family Word Album in her Purple and Orange Treasury! As Stella's shop name suggests, she loves working with yarn and makes some really cute creations like this Upcycled Bunny!

Peggy from PurplMama featured my Carved Tree Guest Book in her For the Love of Wood Treasury! The minute I entered Peggy's shop, I fell in love with this Fuchsia Glass Set!!!

10 comments:

  1. You were in some lovely treasuries! I really like your carved tree guest book featured in "For the Love of Wood"
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful treasuries as always! Congrats on all of the features. I love the owl bag that you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a surprise! I love the treasury line ups. I know it takes a lot of work to do them - so thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great treasuries! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for being featured in some wonderful treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the lovely treasuries! Awwww - what a cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all the treasuries Edi! I like that owl bag and the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations again! The owl bag is incredibly adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. margaret's big ♥ on a little shirt - so adorable. And the upcycled bunny is so cute. Love the two different colors on its ears! Great treasuries - congrats! {:-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...