Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Introducing the Artful Rising SHOP

I have always been a fan of Erika's blog Artful Rising! She is so inspiring and motivating! Her blog tells us to "Create. Inspire. Change the World."
And now she has started a shop that is just as awesome as her blog! Her Artful Rising Shop is full of one-of-a-kind Art Dolls and Art Journals. Check out these awesome creations!
Erika thought she was going to quietly open her shop, but it wasn't long before we all noticed :) And she's already made her first sale!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Her shop is full of great gift ideas for the holidays...or for yourself :) Check it out and see what unique item speaks to you!

13 comments:

  1. I've spotted Erika's new shop recently too :) I love her whimsical art - those little dolls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely have to check out Erika's shop. The two samples you have here are great. Check out my "Getting To Know Who" post today. I used your ABC's idea here. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her spool doll and quote. Will have to check out her shop to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Edi! You are very sweet to do this especially since you are so busy right now.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to take a closer look at the little dolls. So nice for her to show her more creative side! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The art dolls are so charming! I love those art journals too!!! What a talent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome write up Edi! I'm so proud of Erika's new project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erika's new shop is awesome and fits perfectly with her Artful Rising journal. I hope that it does well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing Erika's blog and shop! I love to find new blogs, and the faith journal in her shop is wonderful!
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Erika's new shop! great write-up, Edi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Erika's new shop and feel inspired when I see her items! I wish her much success!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for showing off Erika's shop! It's so great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great feature! Her work is lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...