Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Glassware

I've finally started adding my new glassware to my shop!!! A good friend of mine was so kind to take photos for me and they turned out great!!! She did a much better job than I ever could have! I've made wine glasses, champagne flutes and beer mugs in both premade and custom options. Here are some of my items: Green Champagne Flutes - Peacock Design Bride and Groom Champagne Flutes
Custom Monogram Wine Glasses I am always looking for new ideas (especially premade options). So if you have any ideas that you'd like to see engraved, please let me know :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my favorite post from last week, so I'm linking it up at Arful Rising! Come join the Party!!!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, wonderfully photographed. How about vases, light catchers, business card holders? So many things look good done in glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fantastic and your friend did a marvelous job, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're so creative! The glasses look beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exquisite! Love the peacock design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW those are lovely! I was expecting glassware that had something to do with Scrapbooking! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful Edi! Great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that the new photos are a little dark, especially in the Etsy thumbnails. The clarity is great, though! I hope that these items do well on Etsy. The wedding market seems to be pretty big there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The glasses are beautiful! I've played around with glass painting and I've made a couple for myself for the holidays but they aren't nearly as beautiful and elegant as yours.

    Have an idea....how about etching some snowflakes? Not too many, just a few here and there or a little grouping of some.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow1 beautiful! I especially love the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...