Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Features - Peacocks

As I told you a few weeks ago, I'm loving the feather trends lately! I'm especially loving peacock feathers and peacock images! I've been making quite a few peacock items myself lately and can't wait to show them to you! Look for champagne flutes, blue pint glasses, wood wedding invitations and wood guest books!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For now, take a look at these great Etsy finds with peacocks! Peacock Headband-All Sizes by MayaJAccessories Peacock pillow covers - pair of 16 x 16 in turquoise by LifeCovers Peacock - 11x14 PRINT by GreenGirlCanvas PEACOCK FEATHER TATTOO gorgeous thigh-high stockings by post

15 comments:

  1. I just had to add this link. It fits your peacock theme to a T:

    http://creativelychristy.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween-costumes-photos.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my pillow covers. I love this fabric and have made so many beautiful things from it include large totes for Bridesmaids sent to America.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love peacocks too. The colors make for some pretty projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous. The colors in the print are so brilliant.

    Erika
    Artful Rising

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found some great Peacock items, love those pillows!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are pretty - especially the color ones! Can't wait to see what you're up to! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!
    Amy Butler has a selection of peacock fabrics and papers called "soul blossoms". They are very popular :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That print is going to live in my house. For reals. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun picks! I can't wait to see your feathered items.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely peacock finds! I'm looking forward to seeing your new peacock items too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are really great. A while ago I found some sheer peacock fabric and bought it... but haven't done anything with it yet. Now seems like a great time, I'm just still not sure what to use it for!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I love the print and the stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I may have been bold enough to wear those stockings back in my 20s!! And I'd love those pillows on my couch. And Noli would look so cute with feathers in her hair!

    Can't wait to see your new peacock designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...