Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I want to wish all the mothers out there Happy Mother's Day! To all those with kiddos or furbabies, I hope you have a very special day :) And I want to send out a special Happy Mother's Day to my mom! She really is THE BEST! She is always there for me, encourages me in everything I do and helps me to be a better person! Happy Mother's Day Mom :) And here is the card she got today! You knew it would be laser engraved, didn't you! I always try to send a special, handmade card each year and this year I wanted to try my hand with my laser engraver! I love the lasered photos!!!

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Edi! I'm sure that she'll love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Edi! Happy Mother's Day to your mom and of course to you too! Hugs to your little furbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get a laser engraver?! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...