Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Business Items

I have slowly been adding new Etsy Business Items to my etsy shop. I have added some 2x2 Earring Cards, 2x3 Earring Cards, Thank You Notecards and Business Card Notebooks. These are all items that fellow Etsy Sellers can use to help their business :) And I have even more ideas for when my laser cutter/engraver gets up and running! I've put together a slideshow of the new items. And of course you can see them in My Shop as well!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A picture slideshow by Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! I love your round shape earrings card.. not because my earrings are on it.. LOL but it's so beautiful!! and all flowers collection is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' all your new business items! So glad you are adding so many great items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new (and useful) products! I wish you much luck in selling them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love the business card notebooks! Good luck with your sales!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those business card notebooks are great ideas, and earring cards too? Off to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...