Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Look Back on 2010

People say you should not look back, but keep moving forward. On most occasions I agree with this motto, but I feel there are times to look back and reflect as well. You can learn so much by looking at your past to see where you want your future to go.
I looked back at my 2010 goals and was very happy to see the outcomes. Here are the stats:
  • Goal to blog everyday (365 posts). Actual posts-362. Almost 40 more posts than 2009!
  • Goal of 100 followers to my blog. Actual-108 :)
  • Sales goal of 120 Etsy sales. Actual-105. What I lacked in Etsy sales, I greatly made up for in local sales :) And I added another gift shop in 2010 as well!
  • Goal of 350 hearts in my Etsy shop. Actual-363! WooHoo! 2010 was a great year and I hope 2011 continues to be the same :) I'm usually one to say "Out with the old and in with the new" but I hope 2011 continues as well as 2010 left off :)I'll post my 2011 goals soon and I'd love to hear yours as well!

4 comments:

  1. Your goals are what jump-started my desire to really look at what I wanted to do and to set goals. I spent last year looking at what I was doing wrong (not keeping the shop open for one!)and I feel like I am on my way to go after my goals for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a great 2010! I had all intentions of keeping track of goals but I didn't. :( I'll try to do better this year! Wishing you a successful 2011 too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the great year! I am still pondering a couple of goals, but one main one is to create art every day. I may not finish something, but I want to work on something every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo!!! Here's to an even better 2011!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...