Saturday, January 1, 2011

Back After These Messages...

Happy New Year Everyone!!!
I've decided to take a bloggy break for just a few days. I've had terrible internet connection for the last several days making it hard to get posts together. And my parents leave tomorrow morning, so I'll be spending the rest of today with them. I go back to work on Tuesday, so I'll be back into more of a routine soon after.
Thank you to all of my readers for being beyond awesome this last year! Here's to an even better 2011 :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Edi! Enjoy your blogcation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a good time with your folks. Sounds like you had a wonderful holidays, and a much needed rest is just the thing. Hopefully your internet connection will get back to normal! {:-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...