Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

´*•.¸(´*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´ ♥•.*MERRY CHRISTMAS*.•♥ ¸.•*´(¸.•*´♥´*•.¸)´*•.¸
From my family to yours!
I hope everyone had a fun and safe Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve at my grandparents with my extended family playing games and celebrating :) That night we spent with Jesse's family and had a blast watching the kids open all their gifts!
Christmas day was quite a change...we stayed home all day! My parents came out and we cleaned and organized my upstairs storage area...LOL! Not quite a celebration, but we were together :)

5 comments:

  1. and together is what counts :) ....a cleaner storage space is a nice bonus though :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being together is the best way to spend Christmas! Your joy comes through in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a wonderful time, Edi! ( and what TiLT and beaded said)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubby and I stayed home for most of Christmas day too! Tired from traveling to see family in Seattle. Nice looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we stayed around the house too. Went out and ate lunch, then went for a walk in the park - it was a short one because we didn't dress properly! {:-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...