Sunday, October 31, 2010

Remembering Pandi

One year ago today, my little sisfur crossed the bridge. She was 17 years old and lived the best life a dog could have asked for :) And she had the best parents who loved her dearly!!!
I went thought my old pictures this weekend and found some of Pandi growing up. It was so fun to reminisce and see her as a pup again :) I thought I'd share a slide show I put together.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A picture slideshow by Smilebox
And here is the layout I made last year after she passed. I was never more happy that I had this photo taken!!!
To Mom, Dad and Lucky: You are in my thoughts today!

7 comments:

  1. awwww...what a great way to remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a great tribute to a loved family member :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet tribute to Pandi. The slide show made me leaky! My thoughts are with you and your family today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the memories! The tears are flowing, but loved seeing all of the photos. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, a little bit sad, but I'm sure you have good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to remember the good times!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww that is totally the sweetest. Such a beautiful slide-show, very touching. I loved the photo of Pandi gripping a white stuffed animal in her mouth, looking straight in the camera while doing it. So very cute!

    Oh and I loved your hairdo too. Was that a Dorothy Hammil haircut you were sportin' back in the days? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...