Monday, October 4, 2010

October's Featured EtsyBlogger

Margaret is the owner of both Splendid Little Stars and Sparkly Park on Etsy and is our featured EtsyBlogger for October! In her SLS Shop, she sells hand-dyed creations (complete with cute little models). And in her SP shop she sells cute angel earrings. I absolutely love reading Margaret's blog! She has the most beautiful photography on her blog and always visits such interesting places and shows us the beauty in the simple things! Stop by her shops and blog this month and tell her Congratulations on being our October Featured EtsyBlogger!!!

2 comments:

  1. Edi, thanks so much for the compliments and lovely write up on me! I appreciate it!
    ♥ Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparky Park? I was wondering where all here jewelry went! Nice feature!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...