Sunday, July 25, 2010

Scrapbooking for Businesses

I was recently approached by a new business in a nearby town to make a professional scrapbook for their front lobby. There was a nice newspaper insert all about their business that they wanted made into an album.
The main goal for this project was to make it very professional while eye-catching at the same time. We worked together to choose colors that fit their business and give them album a timeless look. Black and white were great choices for this and the red helped make it pop.
The first photo shows the original newspaper along with the completed album and the next two photos are examples of pages in the book.
The business was very pleased with their book and I hope they spread the word to other local businesses :)

2 comments:

  1. That's a great scrapbook and a wonderful idea for a business! So often their news stories are hung up on a wall where they yellow or tear and are hard to read. This is brilliant!

    By the way, it looks like a trailer company which reminds me of my dad. He has a thing for trailers to haul all his toys! We always have to stop and look around at every trailer dealer he sees so now whenever I see a trailer I think of him. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edi, this is great! I keep thinking that one day you are going to be too busy to blog and visit the forum:)
    I like the idea of the album for the business. I agree with Sharla that so many places end up just having yellowed clippings on their wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...