Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April Featured EtsyBlogger-Magdalene Jewels

Congrats to Pam of Magdalene Jewels and Magdalene Knits for being our Featured EtsyBlogger for the month of April!!!
You can also check out Pam's blog here to see her latest creations and her super cute grandkids :)
I absolutely love all the color in Pam's jewelry shop! I've really been into rings lately, so this is one of my favorites from her shop!
And everyone knows how much I love pink...and with earrings like these, how could I not!
Pam's knit shop has so many cuddly adorable items I just want to snuggle up with each of them!
What baby boy wouldn't look adorable in this Crocheted Baby Boys Blue Sweater and Hat Set!
And this Black Scarf Knitted and Crocheted would go with any outfit! Great for those chilly Spring nights :)
Stop by Pam's shops and blog to see all her other wonderful creations :)
Congrats again Pam!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great Feature!! Great items pick too, Edi!! I like the blue ring either.. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful work! I love the scarf! Pam makes some wonderful items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks! I had a lot of fun going through her shop... and I didn't even have to leave the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Edi for writing such a nice blog about my shops! You'd make a great PR person to sell my items :)
    Glad you picked the ring - I made it about a month ago, but was reluctant to put it in my shop - glad I did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...