Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Wedding on the Beach

There is just something so romantic about a wedding on the beach! If I could have my entire family there...I'd love to get married on a beach :) The warm weather, the ocean, the great dresses they make for beach weddings! It all sounds so wonderful!
If I'm not getting married on a beach...I'm still happy that my latest Flip Flop Guest Books are making their way to the beach :)
I love how this one turned out! The bride wanted some extras added to her cover and I love how the flowers and ribbon add such a nice touch!
And this one was my first one in orange. We searched and searched and finally found the perfect pair for this bride :) The color really makes them stand out!
(I'll be adding this color choice to my shop soon as well!)
So while I've been playing in the snow for the last few days...my creations have been enjoying the warmth of the beach :)

2 comments:

  1. Love that guest book! What a fun way to remember all those that shared their wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beach weddings are undeniably special.
    The event leave everyone in awe. Mine was themed Weddings Koh Samui
    and until now it still brings meaningful happy tears tears...
    Advance happy hearts day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...