Thursday, January 28, 2010

Favorite Winter Activity-Blog Carnival Submission

AliciaMae is our host this week with these two topics for our options:
1) Snowflakes - your favorite way to make them or your favorite item on Etsy featuring them
2) Favorite winter time activity/how to keep kids occupied during snow days (indoors or outdoors)
Since I am leaving next Tuesday to go on a snowmobile trip...I guess I'll choose #2 :)
I had never ridden a snowmobile until I met Jesse. One year we were skiing in Colorado (which wasn't going well at all!!!) and we decided to go rent snowmobiles. Soon after that trip, we bought our own sleds and have been riding ever since :)
We used to go on 1-2 trips each year out west to find snow. We've been to Wyoming several times, Montana and Colorado. The last couple of years we haven't been able to go and we knew we needed to get out there again this year!
We leave Tuesday for Wyoming and I can't wait! I'm so excited to get away for a while and play in the fresh powder :)
P.S.-Don't forget to enter my OWOH Giveaway!!!

3 comments:

  1. hope you have fun and are not ill... not a good way to spend a vacation, being sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! Wish I had gone snowmobiling when we lived in Colorado. Hope you have a great time in Wyoming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...