Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thanksgiving Celebrations

This week's EtsyBloggers Blog Carnival is hosted by MysticWynd. And our two selections are: 1) Most countries around the world have a day set aside to give thanks for a bountiful harvest. Here in the US, it's Thanksgiving. What do you celebrate wherever you live and how do you celebrate? 2) The holiday season will soon be here - what's your favorite holiday movie or special? Why? Every Thanksgiving my family gathers at my grandparents house for a wonderful feast and family time :) I love seeing the whole family together to give thanks! I get to see my younger cousins and some of the family that live further away. I am fortunate to have most of my family near by :) The only thing that could make it better is if my parents could be there! But I'll get to see them for a wonderful visit at Christmas!!! I'm counting down the days!!! We also get together with Jesse's family. We usually have to go separate ways on Thanksgiving Day as everything seems to be scheduled at the same time! But we are able to get together with his other side of the family over the weekend. Once again there is a wonderful feast and family time. Someone usually brings a fun game to play and we hang out all night :) To me the holidays are all about Family! And family is the thing I am most thankful for!!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. test comment here... I assume the previous one is the one you would like to delete. Since you are in blogger the little trash can should show up when you are logged in, find the comment and click on it, and then follow the prompts.
    Yes your word verification is working
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful you can spend the holidays with your family! Hope you and Jesse have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to get together will family for a meal. It's just me, my brother and mom that are in Oklahoma - we'll have Thanksgiving dinner together.... with significant others... if they're around! {:-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...