Saturday, August 15, 2009

On Display at a Groomer Near You

Yup...you read it right...a groomer. My friend Brenda at Dog Dayz Grooming and Boarding is going to let me display some of my pet-themed albums in her shop :)
I wanted to make an assortment of different scrapbook items in pet themes...and here's what I came up with:
A Framed Page
A Name Album
And A Pet-Themed Simply Stunning Album
And if you wanna see how great of a job Brenda does...check out Harley's great new hair cut :)
Thanks Brenda :)

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! Great Pet theme albums... I hope you will have more orders from your friend's shop.. I think this is a good opportunity to promote.. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all fantastic Edi! I absolutely love each one! That frame page is really great!

    And Harley is absolutely adorable with his new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck - and I hope you get lots of sales!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Harley is one handsome dude! Displaying animal themed books at the groomer is a great idea. We have a scrapbook at our house dedicated only to Katydid and Kirby! They have more pix than we do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great stuff!! I recognize that pic of Harley with the kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Just look at Harley!
    Your albums are perfect! I hope you do amazingly well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...