Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Earrings!!!

I just love getting new jewelry...especially when it's free!!! You just can't beat free! My friend Ruthie over at Rose Works Jewelry is having a monthly contest to see who leaves the most comments. And I was the lucky winner for May :) This got me a $15 gift certificate to her shops and lookie what I got:
The African Opals are definitely my favorite. Pink, Teal, and Purple are about all my wardrobe consists of, so I can wear these with almost everything I own! And they are so colorful and fun...I love fun jewelry :) I got them in the mail yesterday and had to wear them to the wedding we attended last night.
So what are you waiting for...stop by Ruthie's blog and leave her some comments. A new contest in underway for June. Or stop by her shops http://www.roseworksjewelry.etsy.com/ or http://www.kstreasures.etsy.com/ and get some great jewelry at great prices!!!
Thanks again Ruthie...I love them all!!!

6 comments:

  1. You look lovely in your new Ruthie earrings! I wore the matching bracelet yesterday that I got from her shop too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look awesome on you!!! I'm so glad you like them :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the earrings look lovely! Congrats to both you and Ruthie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome earrings - I just got a hemp necklace from her I'll have to post soon...once I can get a camera helper ;P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...