Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy {inter}National Scrapbooking Day!!!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy {inter}National Scrapbooking Day today!!! I was going to post a list of websites having specials today...but there are just too many to list! I guess that's a good thing :) So just do a search and you will find a great assortment of sites that are celebrating today!!!
I will be scrapbooking all day today...but that's no different from any other day :) And tomorrow I am going to teach a 4-H club how to make handmade greeting cards :) I hope you find time to celebrate today too :)
And as a special thank you to my blog readers...I will be offering 15% off any in stock item in my Etsy Store through today!!! (Custom Albums excluded from this discount.) Just enter iNSD in the Notes to Seller when checking out :) Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the sale - and have fun scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Scrapbooking Day to you! Enjoy creating and best of luck with the sale!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...