Friday, January 23, 2009

Meet Ruthie of RoseWorksJewelry

Today I would like to introduce you to one ambitious girl: Ruthie :) Not only does she run RoseWorksJewelry and has started a second shop with her mom called kstreasures...she also has three (yes, three!) blogs: http://roseworksjewelry.blogspot.com/ http://www.roseworkstreasury.blogspot.com/ http://ajedismusings.blogspot.com/ Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that she also hosts a radio show called Artisan Spotlight. Now that's a lot for one girl to do! I'm almost exhausted just telling you about it :) I really find Ruthie inspiring! She is such an active team member in our EtsyBloggers Team and is always giving complements and words of encouragement. She is always upbeat and has something positive to share :) She started making jewelry because some health issues kept her home more and she needed something to fill her days. She took what could have been a negative time in her life and turned it into a wonderful experience :) Thanks Ruthie for showing us all that remaining positive is the way to be :) And now for my favorite items from her shops :) RoseWorksJewelry: I love her Purple and Spiral Earrings and her Multicolored Agate Strand Bracelet. kstreasures (Kindred Spirit Treasures): And from her new shop, I love this Serenely White Cell Phone Holder made by her mom and this Thinking Spring - Cell Phone Charm, Zipper Pull, or Key Chain made by Ruthie.
Now go check out her wonderful items and leave her some great comments on her blogs :)

5 comments:

  1. Awww - thank you for such a sweet and wonderful write up! I'm glad I can be an encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 blogs?! Yikes, I can barely handle 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She amazes me in how much she does...I can't even begin to comprehend how much she'd be doing without the "fun" health goodies :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how she does it all either! But I do know she has lovely jewelry and a wonderful person!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...