Saturday, January 24, 2009

Flip Flop Guest Book!

I have sold several of my flip flop albums lately...and that makes me really happy :) And I've been selling tons of custom items too! Well, I finally got to do my first Custom Flip Flop Album...a Guest Book in fact.
I love making flip flop albums. They're just so fun and cheery...and they make me think of summer all year long :)
I also love to make custom albums of any kind. They give you a chance to speak with your buyer and work with them to give them exactly what they want. My Custom Name Albums are by far my most popular item.
That is why I was so excited when I was asked to make a custom pair of flip flops! I had never thought to turn them into a guest book! That is another reason I love to do custom items...they can get your creative wheels turning!
For these flip flops, I got a special pair that read Just Married on the bottoms. To customize them for the special occasion I made the first page a cover page that included all of the wedding info. I then replaced the photo blanks with lined blanks so guests can leave little blessings in the book. I used embellishments that represent both the wedding and the tropical location. I was really happy with how the book turned out and I sure hope she is too :)
I'd love to hear what kind of custom items you make :) I love seeing unique and personal gift ideas!

11 comments:

  1. I've never seen a flipflop album before, they're really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that? That is one guest book that won't get put away after the event only to never be seen again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I may have to buy one someday for my evil twin...she lives in flip-flops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!! I am the bride to be and I can't wait to get it in the mail. You are wonderful with what you do. This will be something I will cherish forever!!!

    PS: My friend who got her Mr & Mrs album loved it. I think that was her favorite gift. I will be putting your name out there. You do fantastic work.

    Maria :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very unique! I've never seen anything like it made out of flip flops. This would be a perfect guest book for a beach house rental. Makes me think of Hawaii!

    ~Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is absolutely ADORABLE! I love it. You're extremely creative. I agree about custom orders as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY.... how do I order one of these flip flop guests books for myself?!?!?!? THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI, I would like to order a guestbook flip flop for my sister's upcoming Bridal Shower. It's June 27th...is that enough time?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...