Sunday, December 7, 2008

Take 5...You Deserve a Break :)

I don't know about anyone else...but I have a HUGE sweet tooth! I have a hard time passing up any kind of cookies, pies, cakes, bars, etc, etc, etc!!! You get the point. So, today I felt I deserved a little break from my hard work to bake some cookies :)
I'd love to give you the recipe...but to tell you the truth...I cheated! I bought these recently from a school fundraising function and every time I'd open the freezer door, they were staring back at me. So today I finally broke down and took a few minutes to pop these in the oven :) You can't beat a tasty treat that only takes 5 minutes to prepare!!!
Hope you are getting lots of work done today...but I really hope you take 5 minutes to have a quick little break :) You deserve it!

5 comments:

  1. Hmm - those look great! I want some cookies now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cookies look great! thanks so much for visiting my blog! I was so excited to see someone commented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cookies look delicious! cheated or not...cookies rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if you are eating my fudge I'll eat your cookies, giggles. I hope my jeans will zip up!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...