Thursday, November 27, 2008

So Thankful :)

As with many people, Thanksgiving Day gets me looking at my life and the things I am so thankful for. This year I thought it would be appropriate to make a list of all the things that have come to mind in the last few days.
I Am Thankful For:
  • My family and friends
  • Jesse :)
  • My furbaby-Harley
  • A wonderful hobby I LOVE :)
  • The Internet
  • Etsy
  • Having a warm home
  • Good food
  • Bubble baths
  • Money to go Christmas shopping
  • That Jesse and I still have jobs!
  • That I get to see my mom and dad in 28 days :)
  • Movie nights on the hide-a-bed
  • A reliable car
  • Coffee, beer, and Crystal Lite
  • A healthy family
  • And all the little things that I notice here and there :)

Here is a layout I did a few years back when we first became a big family. Just wanted to share with you :)

For those of you in the US, Happy Thanksgiving! And for everyone, I hope you have a wonderful, thankful day :)

5 comments:

  1. You are an awesome scrapbooker. i still have never done it professionally yet. maybe once but not like you do. happy tday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you Edi. Your list of things to be thankful for made me smile! Hope you day is filled is special memories.

    Thanks also for your concern re: my thread about all the terrorist warnings etc.
    Another thing we have to be thankful for, that God is watching over is.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ***Award Notification!***
    Because your blog rocks and so do you, I have bestowed you with the coveted Marie Antoinette award!

    The rules of the game are posted at www.uniquecommodities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...