Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mickey Theme Collection

I've been on a Mickey and Friends kick lately, I guess. I've made 4 new albums with the Mickey theme! I guess maybe it goes back to my childhood as I was a HUGE Mickey fan. I had Disney clothes, Minnie roller skates, matching Mickey and Minnie head-shaped pillows, Disney blankets, a sleeping bag that was shaped like Mickey...complete with hands and feet sticking out and a pillow in the shape of his head. I even had my entire room decorated with Mickey and Friends...wallpaper and border, bedding, a rug and some Disney pictures. I was a fan til the end :) When I was 16, my parents finally took my to Disney World. I had to have my picture taken with every character I met :) Though I would have much rather gone as a child...it was a trip to remember! So here is my new Mickey and Friends Collection: Hopefully I will be getting them added to my Etsy shop soon. I have another craft show on Nov. 8 and thought maybe I would wait until after then to list them...if I can wait that long!!! Do you have any Disney childhood memories...I'd love to hear them :)

4 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! My grandparents are an hour from Disneyland, so I got to go quite a few times when I was a kid. I remember my uncle buying me a rootbeer float in a plastic mug - it was some anniversary so things were special at Disneyland that year - and we had the mug for a good 15 years after that! You couldn't tell it was a disney mug after the first 10 years or so though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! My grand daughter loves mickey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are HUGE Disney fans! We are only 3 hours away and soon to be right in the heart of Orlando!!! (we're moving there)

    Both my hubby and I could go everyday...our kids?? Well, they don't scream and jump anymore when we announce we're going to Disney. Spoiled??? LOL

    I can't wait for you to list these...I'll have to check out your shop!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! I was really into the New MMC back in the 90's. Oh yes, it's true.

    We went to Disneyland when my eldest was about 1. We went in February. I really enjoyed it and it was nice to not be in MN then!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...