Saturday, October 18, 2008

Featured EtsyBlogger: bfbeads

The wonderful Jen is the owner of two shops: Baby Friendly Beads and Mamas Magic Studio. Of course she also has a blog at Mama's Magic. I just envy anyone who can run two shops and still find time to blog...oh yeah, and have a life too :) Here are some of my favorites from her shops: Dorothy Baby Friendly Beads Reminder Bracelet I just love these colors together! Lapis the Dragonfly And I think this would just look gorgeous in my kitchen window catching light! Stop by her shops and take a look or leave a friendly comment or two on her blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this great post about my shops! I really appreciate it. Your scrapbooking stuff is really lovely, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...