Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Albums in the Works!

I am getting ready to add a new style of Custom Album to my shop. They are Custom Team/Mascot Albums. I have one finished, but would like to get more done before I add them to my store. I thought I would let you all in on what the first one looks like. My hometown's mascot is the Trojans, so I started with it: You will be able to use your school name or mascot for the album and choose what activities you would like included. That way if the recipient isn't in baseball...it won't be in there! I love custom albums because they are so personal and these are perfect gifts for athletes, grads, coaches, teachers, fans, or anyone else involved in school. These aren't just for high school either. Want a college team? A pro team? That's the great thing about CUSTOM!!! You get exactly what you want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love your comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...